The counselling process for the recruitment of Teachers through Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council, Allahabad is likely to start from 29th January 2013. The council has published basic guidelines for the counselling process which are following:
1. Candidates must get their exact rank information in the district from the official website http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in
2. After obtaining the rank information candidates must participate in the counselling at the chosen district on specified date.
3. Candidates must carry the following documents during the counselling process:
- Print out of the application registration for Trainee Teacher.
- Print out of the E application to a district
- All the academic certificates and documents in original as well as two xerox copies of each document.
- Identity Proof which was mentioned in the E Application.
- Two passport size (colour) photographs
- Affidavit with 10 Rs. Non Judicial Stamp.
- Two stamp less self addressed envelopes.
4. If a candidate is selected in a partcular district he or she would not be allowed to participate in the counselling process of any other district.
5. Candidates must not claim for the job just because of the participation in the counselling process.